Saturday, September 19, 2009

School

this week has been yet another week of school and I cant wait to be done and to graduate and move on. So far everything has worked out just fine and am enjoying most of my classes though I'm taking an advanced Spanish grammar class I never like learning English grammar so what made me think learning it in Spanish would be a good idea is beyond me so that will be my toughest class this semester. Other then that everything else is going just fine and all of my other classes are fairly easy and wont be to much trouble. Then it will be time to graduate. Which I am on track to do. I had a meeting with my academic counselor on Monday to make sure that I am on track and set to graduate but from everything that we can see I should be good to go so now I'm going to go and register for graduation. YAY!!!!!! for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment