Saturday, January 16, 2010

6 month old

Kelly is 6 months today. YAYYYY!!!!! As you can tell she is getting chubbier. She has her 6 month check up on Monday. She is also teething yippee! Oh the joy of teething. She can recognize her bottle. When she sees her bottle she reaches out and tries to grab it. She fits in 9 to 12 months clothes.

She loves eating applesauce, carrots, pears and macaroni and beef baby foods. She doesn't like corn or peas yet. She has also learned to sit up but when something gets her excited she tends to fall backwards. She loves tummy time. One time I found her sleeping on her tummy. Kinda got me worried but she loves sleeping on her tummy.
Christmas eve: we as a family got to open presents I bought anthony a wedding ring since the one I got him for our wedding was too big. So I bought off ebay. Kelly got bunch of clothes.
Although she is six months she can't really fit in 6 month clothes because her height puts her in 9 to 12 months.
Christmas Day: We spent it with my family Kelly once again received more clothes from her aunt Tema and Uncle Eku. I also received a new dress and a necklace. We also got to talk to my sister ame and brother paul who are both on the mission as I speak. Paul is in Santa Rosa, California and Ame is in Ogden, Utah. Ame called first and then half hour later paul called so we did a three way call and got to speak to both of them. Ame only had an hour so we all got to speak to her then paul called back and we got speak to him for 2 hours.
The week after Christmas we got to spend I guess you can call it another christmas with Anthony's family. Kelly got some books and toys and a special seat. It was nice to spend christmas with both families.

No comments:

Post a Comment