Monday, November 15, 2010

3 days to go


Well, after six weeks it is down to 3 days until I get to see Anthony. The first two weeks were the hardest. It was hard because I would rely on my husband but now I had to rely on to take care Kelly and myself. I have been staying with my in-laws for the past six weeks and they have taught me so much from relying on myself to eating healthy. One week I had the opportunity to make dinner for my in-laws. It was a good experience because I hardly cook. Well, I do cook but not real cooking. I picked out the recipes 4 out of 5 was good so overall I did pretty well. One of the recipe that I cook was a cheeseburger


When I ate this Big, Fat, Juicy Cheeseburger I didn't feel guilty. It was healthy and it was very Delicious. I was proud of myself for doing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment