Thursday, November 26, 2009

Turkey Trot



Today we did the mesa turkey trot which for those who dont know is a 6.2 mile run which I did in just 45:02 seconds or so. Not my best time this was not a really good run for me today but then we cant always expect to be perfect everytime and I am hoping that my poor performance today will make it so that this next friday Dec fourth I can do well on my QFR (qualifying fitness run) for the Air Force that I need to do to be able to commission. Sia did the two mile run that was just before the turkey trot run which she completed in about 30:00 which for her first time is very good especially pushing one of the baby strollers that you can run with since she had kelly with her. Over all the turkey trot was very successful went off very well. This week I also had to go to Luke AFB for my commissioning physical but that is a story for another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment