Saturday, March 6, 2010

updates

We have moved out of our apartment since last week. We live with my in-laws now until we drive to California on the 15th. It was really nice that we didn't have to pack anything. The only thing we had to pack was the things we are going to take with us. The movers came on Feb. 22nd at 8:00 am. Bless their hearts they had to move our things in the rain. I was a little worried because our stuff would get wet but they made sure none of our stuffs got wet.
Since we moved in with my in-laws temporary, Kelly has been starting to crawl. The first couple days she was inch worming then she if full on crawling all over the place. She is also starting to say DADA!! But she doesn't realize it or knows what she is saying. I'm so happy to see Kelly growing up I love her so much she has been such an easy baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment